We provide to our clients the assurance of being able to recover 100% of their
vital documents and records. We provide document scanning and electronic imaging solutions for on and off site
storage and retrieval. Most government agencies, state agencies and courts consider electronic imaged files as
the same as the original document. (for more information on state laws regarding imaging contact your state controller).
By placing company records onto electronic media (CD-ROM, DVD-R, HDD etc.) and creating multiple copies, vital
records can be stored in multiple locations. In addition there is no longer a need to warehouse large volumes of
paper documents, the cost savings is tremendous
DID YOU KNOW
Data Source - Coopers & Lybrand
|The average company...
- Makes 19 copies of each document
- Spends $20 in labor filing each document
- Spends $120 in labor searching for every mi-filed document
- Loses 1 out of every 20 documents
- Spends 25 hours recreating each lost document
- Spends 400 hours, per year, searching for lost files
- 7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get mis-filed.
- Professionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information, but up to 50% looking
Participants in another survey were asked about the frequency of filing documents
- 65% file documents at their desk or personal workspace
- 45% keep documents in departmental file cabinets
- 27% store documents in a central location
- Less than 5% use off-site storage
Filing increases over time
- 49% need to keep documents on file more than three years
- 20% keep documents on file between one and three years
- 16% keep document between 6 months to a year
- 15% keep documents under 6 months
Study was performed by Fujitsu
And finally a study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLC
- It was found that for every 12 filing cabinets in an organization one additional
employee is required to maintain them.
- Further more, while business professionals spend only 5% to 15% reading information,
they spend up to 50% of their time looking for it!
Electronic image storage puts millions of documents at your fingertips. Imagine
retrieving vast amounts of data in mere seconds. Discover a new dimension in efficiency, accuracy and cost savings.
From simply archiving for Disaster Recovery to complete office automation and network integration we work with
our clients to design and implement the customized solutions that meet their needs.
Our focus is not simply technology, but on solutions that meet our clients specific
needs for increased productivity, security and cost savings. We work with our clients to develop complete document
management strategies that integrate into their current environment with efficiency and ease.
Compare Aloha's Scanning services to Other Popular Solutions.